Saturday, October 25, 2008

Exams suck!

Sighed!

Studying for an exam is really a chore. I really ain't motivated to study at all especially on weekends. Weekends are meant for me to slack and relax and take a breather from work. However on weekdays, i totally exhausted from work and upon reaching home after work, i would want to rest early.

That how part time studies suppose to be, If i was given a choice, i would want to study full time which allow me to totally focus on my education. But its all too late as i have already chosen my path. Guess i have to endure this 2 years and hope everything go well.

Let talk about my first job after my National Service, I am currently working in IBM Singapore in the Global Logistics, Sales and Distribution dept. Workload is increasing after 2 months of the job and I'm started to feel it. Time is never enough and recently i have to stay for OT just to finish up my work. People there are nice and approachable, just that there is a imaginary line drawn between us and the management team. Its been like this since i came in, don't ask me why because i don't know.

I enjoyed working in IBM, it super near my house and i enjoyed the challenges posed to me, however these challenges often pulls your moral down and make you wanna stop striving for the company. Sometimes, i do feel like giving up but often i try not to. It not easy to get a job nowadays with the economic crushing down soon. I guess i am just going to hang around awhile longer.

Alright, enough said, back to the boring History of Management Textbook.

Till next post... Peace Out!

No comments: